Update 2016



Post 2016

For medical reasons in 2016, I've been away for awhile. I'm still here, thanks to a higher power and some really good Doctors. My husband has been ill as well. We've been through a lot. But we are enjoying two beautiful grandchildren and doing well with our health now. Still researching and sleuthing. Appreciating help from family members. You know who you are. Thank you.

After much excitement with former Brigadier General Reynolds, I'd say things have taken a slow turn, which is to be expected. Bruce's remains are still a remote possibility. A dream that is not attainable. The family is fine with that, however. We are in the camp of, A-Okay. But there is always hope.

So what's next?

I'm researching, interviewing and writing, writing, writing. I know that I have a great story. My interviews with mom are key to moving forward. I'm a survivor like my mom. She is the only one left to help tell their WWII story.

I appreciate all of the efforts on Bruce's behalf. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. for following my blog My mother thanks you on behalf of her beloved brother.

This is the story of one gifted artist who was also a pilot with the 14th AAF. I want to share his fine art and advertising art as well as his sister's art. I'm still working on all the scanning. I can't wait to share with you.

So, it's not that I have been slacking. Forgive my absence! I have so much history, it overwhelms me. What I have in my hands is special. I'm working on it and doing the best I can.

I appreciate your patience. I adore it. Please follow me. Let me know you are interested. I need your support. Everyone of you. You give me hope.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite pics of Bruce.

Bruce Fleming Jepsen Easter 1941 A&R Omaha, Ne.


Thank you, thank you, thank you.




Comments